Health Insurance Providers in Colorado
Health Insurance in Colorado
Colorado Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: CO vs. U.S. 
- Colorado residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $226 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Colorado was
4% less than the national average of $235.
- Colorado ranked 19th in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Colorado
- Health Insurance Coverage: CO vs. U.S. 
- In Colorado, 85.9% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Colorado in 2013 was
0% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Colorado ranks 33rd in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Colorado
- 2012 CO Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Colorado residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $212.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in CO was
7% less than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Colorado ranked 14th in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Colorado
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Colorado
Health Care Expenses in Colorado 
Residents in the state of Colorado spent an average of $5994 per capita on health care expenses, which was
12% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Colorado 
Residents of Colorado spent 36% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Colorado
The population of the state of Colorado is approximately 5,029,196, which ranks 22nd in the nation. 
CO Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Colorado, or for additional resources about Colorado Health Insurance, visit the Colorado Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)