Health Insurance Providers in Idaho
Health Insurance in Idaho
Idaho Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: ID vs. U.S. 
- Idaho residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $199 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Idaho was
15% less than the national average of $235.
- Idaho ranked 8th in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Idaho
- Health Insurance Coverage: ID vs. U.S. 
- In Idaho, 83.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Idaho in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Idaho ranks 39th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Idaho
- 2012 ID Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Idaho residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $187.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in ID was
18% less than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Idaho ranked 5th in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Idaho
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Idaho
Health Care Expenses in Idaho 
Residents in the state of Idaho spent an average of $5658 per capita on health care expenses, which was
17% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Idaho 
Residents of Idaho spent 37% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Idaho
The population of the state of Idaho is approximately 1,567,582, which ranks 39th in the nation. 
ID Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Idaho, or for additional resources about Idaho Health Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The average family of four in the United States spends about $20,728 per year on healthcare.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)