Health Insurance Providers in Kansas
Health Insurance in Kansas
Kansas Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: KS vs. U.S. 
- Kansas residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $229 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Kansas was
3% less than the national average of $235.
- Kansas ranked 21st in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Kansas
- Health Insurance Coverage: KS vs. U.S. 
- In Kansas, 87.7% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Kansas in 2013 was
3% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Kansas ranks 21st in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Kansas
- 2012 KS Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Kansas residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $221.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in KS was
3% less than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Kansas ranked 19th in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Kansas
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Kansas
Health Care Expenses in Kansas 
Residents in the state of Kansas spent an average of $6782 per capita on health care expenses, which was
0% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Kansas 
Residents of Kansas spent 37% on Hospital Care 26% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Kansas
The population of the state of Kansas is approximately 2,853,118, which ranks 31st in the nation. 
KS Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Kansas, or for additional resources about Kansas Health Insurance, visit the Kansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The average family of four in the United States spends about $20,728 per year on healthcare.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)