Health Insurance Providers in Montana
Health Insurance in Montana
Montana Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: MT vs. U.S. 
- Montana residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $244 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Montana was
4% greater than the national average of $235.
- Montana ranked 31st in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Montana
- Health Insurance Coverage: MT vs. U.S. 
- In Montana, 83.5% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Montana in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Montana ranks 40th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Montana
- 2012 MT Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Montana residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $226.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in MT was
0% less than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Montana ranked 22nd in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Montana
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Montana
Health Care Expenses in Montana 
Residents in the state of Montana spent an average of $6640 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Montana 
Residents of Montana spent 43% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 35% on everything else.
Additional information about Montana
The population of the state of Montana is approximately 989,415, which ranks 43rd in the nation. 
MT Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Montana, or for additional resources about Montana Health Insurance, visit the Montana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)