Health Insurance Providers in Nebraska
Health Insurance in Nebraska
Nebraska Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: NE vs. U.S. 
- Nebraska residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $237 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Nebraska was
1% greater than the national average of $235.
- Nebraska ranked 26th in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Nebraska
- Health Insurance Coverage: NE vs. U.S. 
- In Nebraska, 88.7% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Nebraska in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Nebraska ranks 18th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Nebraska
- 2012 NE Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Nebraska residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $227.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in NE was
exactly equal to the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Nebraska ranked 23rd in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Nebraska
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Nebraska
Health Care Expenses in Nebraska 
Residents in the state of Nebraska spent an average of $7048 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Nebraska 
Residents of Nebraska spent 42% on Hospital Care 21% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Nebraska
The population of the state of Nebraska is approximately 1,826,341, which ranks 37th in the nation. 
NE Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Nebraska, or for additional resources about Nebraska Health Insurance, visit the Nebraska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)