Health Insurance Providers in Hopatcong, NJ
Health Insurance in Hopatcong, NJ
Hopatcong Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Hopatcong vs. U.S. (2013) 
- New Jersey residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $473.
- This average Health Insurance rate in New Jersey was
101% greater than the national average of $235.
- New Jersey ranked 51st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Hopatcong, NJ
- Health Insurance Coverage: Hopatcong vs. U.S. 
- In New Jersey, 86.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in New Jersey in 2013 was
2% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- New Jersey ranks 25th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Hopatcong
- Health Insurance: Hopatcong vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, New Jersey residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $452.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NJ was
99% greater than the national average of $227.
- New Jersey ranked 50th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Hopatcong, NJ
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Hopatcong, NJ
Health Care Expenses in New Jersey 
Residents in the state of New Jersey spent an average of $7583 per capita on health care expenses, which was
11% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in New Jersey 
Residents of New Jersey spent 31% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 42% on everything else.
Additional information about New Jersey
The borough of Hopatcong is located in Sussex County in the state of New Jersey and has an approximate population of 15,147. 
Hopatcong, NJ Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Hopatcong, or for additional resources about Hopatcong Health Insurance, visit the New Jersey Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)