Health Insurance Providers in Oklahoma
Health Insurance in Oklahoma
Oklahoma Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: OK vs. U.S. 
- Oklahoma residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $209 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Oklahoma was
11% less than the national average of $235.
- Oklahoma ranked 11th in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Oklahoma
- Health Insurance Coverage: OK vs. U.S. 
- In Oklahoma, 82.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Oklahoma in 2013 was
4% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Oklahoma ranks 45th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Oklahoma
- 2012 OK Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Oklahoma residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $207.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in OK was
9% less than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Oklahoma ranked 12th in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Oklahoma
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Oklahoma
Health Care Expenses in Oklahoma 
Residents in the state of Oklahoma spent an average of $6532 per capita on health care expenses, which was
4% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Oklahoma 
Residents of Oklahoma spent 39% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about Oklahoma
The population of the state of Oklahoma is approximately 3,751,351, which ranks 27th in the nation. 
OK Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Oklahoma, or for additional resources about Oklahoma Health Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)