Health Insurance Providers in Oregon
Health Insurance in Oregon
Oregon Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: OR vs. U.S. 
- Oregon residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $220 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Oregon was
6% less than the national average of $235.
- Oregon ranked 16th in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Oregon
- Health Insurance Coverage: OR vs. U.S. 
- In Oregon, 85.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Oregon in 2013 was
0% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Oregon ranks 35th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Oregon
- 2012 OR Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Oregon residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $229.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in OR was
1% greater than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Oregon ranked 26th in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Oregon
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Oregon
Health Care Expenses in Oregon 
Residents in the state of Oregon spent an average of $6580 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Oregon 
Residents of Oregon spent 34% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Oregon
The population of the state of Oregon is approximately 3,831,074, which ranks 28th in the nation. 
OR Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Oregon, or for additional resources about Oregon Health Insurance, visit the Oregon Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)