Health Insurance Providers in Utah
Utah Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: UT vs. U.S. 
- Utah residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $158 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Utah was
33% less than the national average of $235.
- Utah ranked 1st in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Utah
- Health Insurance Coverage: UT vs. U.S. 
- In Utah, 86.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Utah in 2013 was
1% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Utah ranks 29th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Utah
- 2012 UT Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Utah residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $159.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in UT was
30% less than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Utah ranked 1st in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Utah
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Utah
Health Care Expenses in Utah 
Residents in the state of Utah spent an average of $5031 per capita on health care expenses, which was
26% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Utah 
Residents of Utah spent 36% on Hospital Care 24% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Utah
The population of the state of Utah is approximately 2,763,885, which ranks 34th in the nation. 
UT Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Utah, or for additional resources about Utah Health Insurance, visit the Utah Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)