Health Insurance Providers in Wyoming
Health Insurance in Wyoming
Wyoming Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: WY vs. U.S. 
- Wyoming residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $297 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Wyoming was
26% greater than the national average of $235.
- Wyoming ranked 43rd in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Wyoming
- Health Insurance Coverage: WY vs. U.S. 
- In Wyoming, 86.6% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Wyoming in 2013 was
1% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Wyoming ranks 26th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Wyoming
- 2012 WY Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Wyoming residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $281.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in WY was
24% greater than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Wyoming ranked 43rd in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Wyoming
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Wyoming
Health Care Expenses in Wyoming 
Residents in the state of Wyoming spent an average of $7040 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Wyoming 
Residents of Wyoming spent 41% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 36% on everything else.
Additional information about Wyoming
The population of the state of Wyoming is approximately 563,626, which ranks 48th in the nation. 
WY Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Wyoming, or for additional resources about Wyoming Health Insurance, visit the Wyoming Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)