Health Insurance Providers in Geiger, AL
Health Insurance in Geiger, AL
Geiger Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Geiger vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Alabama residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $179.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Alabama was
24% less than the national average of $235.
- Alabama ranked 2nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Geiger, AL
- Health Insurance Coverage: Geiger vs. U.S. 
- In Alabama, 86.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Alabama in 2013 was
1% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Alabama ranks 27th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Geiger
- Health Insurance: Geiger vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Alabama residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $179.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in AL was
21% less than the national average of $227.
- Alabama ranked 3rd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Geiger, AL
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Geiger, AL
Health Care Expenses in Alabama 
Residents in the state of Alabama spent an average of $6272 per capita on health care expenses, which was
8% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Alabama 
Residents of Alabama spent 34% on Hospital Care 25% on Physician and Clinical Services and 41% on everything else.
Additional information about Alabama
The town of Geiger is located in Sumter County in the state of Alabama and has an approximate population of 170. 
Geiger, AL Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Geiger, or for additional resources about Geiger Health Insurance, visit the Alabama Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)