Health Insurance Providers in Kaktovik, AK
Health Insurance in Kaktovik, AK
Kaktovik Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Kaktovik vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Alaska residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $345.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Alaska was
47% greater than the national average of $235.
- Alaska ranked 47th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Kaktovik, AK
- Health Insurance Coverage: Kaktovik vs. U.S. 
- In Alaska, 81.5% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Alaska in 2013 was
5% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Alaska ranks 46th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Kaktovik
- Health Insurance: Kaktovik vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Alaska residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $346.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in AK was
52% greater than the national average of $227.
- Alaska ranked 48th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Kaktovik, AK
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Kaktovik, AK
Health Care Expenses in Alaska 
Residents in the state of Alaska spent an average of $9128 per capita on health care expenses, which was
34% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Alaska 
Residents of Alaska spent 42% on Hospital Care 28% on Physician and Clinical Services and 29% on everything else.
Additional information about Alaska
The city of Kaktovik is located in North Slope County in the state of Alaska and has an approximate population of 239. 
Kaktovik, AK Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Kaktovik, or for additional resources about Kaktovik Health Insurance, visit the Alaska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)