Health Insurance Providers in Patagonia, AZ
Health Insurance in Patagonia, AZ
Patagonia Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Patagonia vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Arizona residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $216.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Arizona was
8% less than the national average of $235.
- Arizona ranked 14th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Patagonia, AZ
- Health Insurance Coverage: Patagonia vs. U.S. 
- In Arizona, 82.9% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Arizona in 2013 was
3% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Arizona ranks 43rd in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Patagonia
- Health Insurance: Patagonia vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Arizona residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $212.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in AZ was
7% less than the national average of $227.
- Arizona ranked 15th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Patagonia, AZ
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Patagonia, AZ
Health Care Expenses in Arizona 
Residents in the state of Arizona spent an average of $5434 per capita on health care expenses, which was
20% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Arizona 
Residents of Arizona spent 36% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Arizona
The town of Patagonia is located in Santa Cruz County in the state of Arizona and has an approximate population of 913. 
Patagonia, AZ Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Patagonia, or for additional resources about Patagonia Health Insurance, visit the Arizona Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)