Health Insurance Providers in Cotton Plant, AR
Health Insurance in Cotton Plant, AR
Cotton Plant Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Cotton Plant vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Arkansas residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $184.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Arkansas was
22% less than the national average of $235.
- Arkansas ranked 5th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Cotton Plant, AR
- Health Insurance Coverage: Cotton Plant vs. U.S. 
- In Arkansas, 84.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Arkansas in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Arkansas ranks 38th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Cotton Plant
- Health Insurance: Cotton Plant vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Arkansas residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $182.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in AR was
20% less than the national average of $227.
- Arkansas ranked 4th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Cotton Plant, AR
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Cotton Plant, AR
Health Care Expenses in Arkansas 
Residents in the state of Arkansas spent an average of $6167 per capita on health care expenses, which was
10% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Arkansas 
Residents of Arkansas spent 36% on Hospital Care 24% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Arkansas
About Cotton Plant
The city of Cotton Plant is located in Woodruff County in the state of Arkansas and has an approximate population of 649. 
Cotton Plant, AR Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Cotton Plant, or for additional resources about Cotton Plant Health Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)