Health Insurance Providers in Edmondson, AR
Health Insurance in Edmondson, AR
Edmondson Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Edmondson vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Arkansas residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $184.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Arkansas was
22% less than the national average of $235.
- Arkansas ranked 5th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Edmondson, AR
- Health Insurance Coverage: Edmondson vs. U.S. 
- In Arkansas, 84.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Arkansas in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Arkansas ranks 38th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Edmondson
- Health Insurance: Edmondson vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Arkansas residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $182.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in AR was
20% less than the national average of $227.
- Arkansas ranked 4th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Edmondson, AR
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Edmondson, AR
Health Care Expenses in Arkansas 
Residents in the state of Arkansas spent an average of $6167 per capita on health care expenses, which was
10% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Arkansas 
Residents of Arkansas spent 36% on Hospital Care 24% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Arkansas
The town of Edmondson is located in Crittenden County in the state of Arkansas and has an approximate population of 427. 
Edmondson, AR Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Edmondson, or for additional resources about Edmondson Health Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)