Health Insurance Providers in Ault, CO
Health Insurance in Ault, CO
Ault Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Ault vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Colorado residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $226.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Colorado was
4% less than the national average of $235.
- Colorado ranked 19th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Ault, CO
- Health Insurance Coverage: Ault vs. U.S. 
- In Colorado, 85.9% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Colorado in 2013 was
0% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Colorado ranks 33rd in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Ault
- Health Insurance: Ault vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Colorado residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $212.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in CO was
7% less than the national average of $227.
- Colorado ranked 14th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Ault, CO
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Ault, CO
Health Care Expenses in Colorado 
Residents in the state of Colorado spent an average of $5994 per capita on health care expenses, which was
12% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Colorado 
Residents of Colorado spent 36% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Colorado
The town of Ault is located in Weld County in the state of Colorado and has an approximate population of 1,519. 
Ault, CO Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Ault, or for additional resources about Ault Health Insurance, visit the Colorado Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)