Health Insurance Providers in Eads, CO
Health Insurance in Eads, CO
Eads Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Eads vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Colorado residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $226.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Colorado was
4% less than the national average of $235.
- Colorado ranked 19th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Eads, CO
- Health Insurance Coverage: Eads vs. U.S. 
- In Colorado, 85.9% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Colorado in 2013 was
0% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Colorado ranks 33rd in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Eads
- Health Insurance: Eads vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Colorado residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $212.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in CO was
7% less than the national average of $227.
- Colorado ranked 14th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Eads, CO
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Eads, CO
Health Care Expenses in Colorado 
Residents in the state of Colorado spent an average of $5994 per capita on health care expenses, which was
12% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Colorado 
Residents of Colorado spent 36% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Colorado
The town of Eads is located in Kiowa County in the state of Colorado and has an approximate population of 609. 
Eads, CO Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Eads, or for additional resources about Eads Health Insurance, visit the Colorado Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the U.S. In 2009: $8,086/person.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)