Health Insurance Providers in Middletown, CT
Health Insurance in Middletown, CT
Middletown Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Middletown vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Connecticut residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $291.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Connecticut was
24% greater than the national average of $235.
- Connecticut ranked 42nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Middletown, CT
- Health Insurance Coverage: Middletown vs. U.S. 
- In Connecticut, 90.6% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Connecticut in 2013 was
6% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Connecticut ranks 9th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Middletown
- Health Insurance: Middletown vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Connecticut residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $277.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in CT was
22% greater than the national average of $227.
- Connecticut ranked 42nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Middletown, CT
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Middletown, CT
Health Care Expenses in Connecticut 
Residents in the state of Connecticut spent an average of $8654 per capita on health care expenses, which was
27% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Connecticut 
Residents of Connecticut spent 31% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 47% on everything else.
Additional information about Connecticut
The city of Middletown is located in Middlesex County in the state of Connecticut and has an approximate population of 47,648. 
Middletown, CT Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Middletown, or for additional resources about Middletown Health Insurance, visit the Connecticut Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)