Health Insurance Providers in Fort Meade, FL
Health Insurance in Fort Meade, FL
Fort Meade Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Fort Meade vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Florida residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $233.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Florida was
1% less than the national average of $235.
- Florida ranked 24th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Fort Meade, FL
- Health Insurance Coverage: Fort Meade vs. U.S. 
- In Florida, 80.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Florida in 2013 was
6% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Florida ranks 49th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Fort Meade
- Health Insurance: Fort Meade vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Florida residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $226.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in FL was
0% less than the national average of $227.
- Florida ranked 21st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Fort Meade, FL
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Fort Meade, FL
Health Care Expenses in Florida 
Residents in the state of Florida spent an average of $7156 per capita on health care expenses, which was
5% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Florida 
Residents of Florida spent 31% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 42% on everything else.
Additional information about Florida
About Fort Meade
The city of Fort Meade is located in Polk County in the state of Florida and has an approximate population of 5,626. 
Fort Meade, FL Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Fort Meade, or for additional resources about Fort Meade Health Insurance, visit the Florida Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)