Health Insurance Providers in Laurel Hill, FL
Health Insurance in Laurel Hill, FL
Laurel Hill Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Laurel Hill vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Florida residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $233.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Florida was
1% less than the national average of $235.
- Florida ranked 24th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Laurel Hill, FL
- Health Insurance Coverage: Laurel Hill vs. U.S. 
- In Florida, 80.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Florida in 2013 was
6% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Florida ranks 49th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Laurel Hill
- Health Insurance: Laurel Hill vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Florida residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $226.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in FL was
0% less than the national average of $227.
- Florida ranked 21st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Laurel Hill, FL
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Laurel Hill, FL
Health Care Expenses in Florida 
Residents in the state of Florida spent an average of $7156 per capita on health care expenses, which was
5% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Florida 
Residents of Florida spent 31% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 42% on everything else.
Additional information about Florida
About Laurel Hill
The city of Laurel Hill is located in Okaloosa County in the state of Florida and has an approximate population of 537. 
Laurel Hill, FL Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Laurel Hill, or for additional resources about Laurel Hill Health Insurance, visit the Florida Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The average family of four in the United States spends about $20,728 per year on healthcare.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)