Health Insurance Providers in 30022
Health Insurance Coverage in 30022 (Alpharetta, GA)
Health Insurance Rates in 30022
- Health Insurance: 30022 vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Georgia residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $180.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Georgia was
23% less than the national average of $235.
- Georgia ranked 3rd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in 30022
- Health Insurance Coverage: 30022 vs. U.S. 
- In Georgia, 81.2% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Georgia in 2013 was
5% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Georgia ranks 48th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Insurance Premiums in 30022
- Health Insurance: 30022 vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Georgia residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $193.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in GA was
15% less than the national average of $227.
- Georgia ranked 7th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider in 30022
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in 30022 (Alpharetta, GA)
Health Care Expenses in Georgia 
Residents in the state of Georgia spent an average of $5467 per capita on health care expenses, which was
20% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Georgia 
Residents of Georgia spent 35% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about Georgia
The ZIP code of 30022 (Alpharetta, GA) in Fulton County in Georgia and has an approximate population of 64,359. 
Health Insurance in 30022
For more information about Health Insurance in 30022, or for additional resources about 30022 Health Insurance, visit the Georgia Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The average family of four in the United States spends about $20,728 per year on healthcare.
Other ZIP Codes in Georgia
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)