Health Insurance Providers in Sycamore, GA
Health Insurance in Sycamore, GA
Sycamore Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Sycamore vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Georgia residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $180.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Georgia was
23% less than the national average of $235.
- Georgia ranked 3rd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Sycamore, GA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Sycamore vs. U.S. 
- In Georgia, 81.2% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Georgia in 2013 was
5% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Georgia ranks 48th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Sycamore
- Health Insurance: Sycamore vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Georgia residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $193.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in GA was
15% less than the national average of $227.
- Georgia ranked 7th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Sycamore, GA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Sycamore, GA
Health Care Expenses in Georgia 
Residents in the state of Georgia spent an average of $5467 per capita on health care expenses, which was
20% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Georgia 
Residents of Georgia spent 35% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about Georgia
The city of Sycamore is located in Turner County in the state of Georgia and has an approximate population of 711. 
Sycamore, GA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Sycamore, or for additional resources about Sycamore Health Insurance, visit the Georgia Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the U.S. In 2009: $8,086/person.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)