Health Insurance Providers in Irwin, ID
Health Insurance in Irwin, ID
Irwin Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Irwin vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Idaho residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $199.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Idaho was
15% less than the national average of $235.
- Idaho ranked 8th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Irwin, ID
- Health Insurance Coverage: Irwin vs. U.S. 
- In Idaho, 83.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Idaho in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Idaho ranks 39th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Irwin
- Health Insurance: Irwin vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Idaho residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $187.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in ID was
18% less than the national average of $227.
- Idaho ranked 5th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Irwin, ID
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Irwin, ID
Health Care Expenses in Idaho 
Residents in the state of Idaho spent an average of $5658 per capita on health care expenses, which was
17% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Idaho 
Residents of Idaho spent 37% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Idaho
The city of Irwin is located in Bonneville County in the state of Idaho and has an approximate population of 219. 
Irwin, ID Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Irwin, or for additional resources about Irwin Health Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)