Health Insurance Providers in Midvale, ID
Health Insurance in Midvale, ID
Midvale Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Midvale vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Idaho residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $199.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Idaho was
15% less than the national average of $235.
- Idaho ranked 8th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Midvale, ID
- Health Insurance Coverage: Midvale vs. U.S. 
- In Idaho, 83.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Idaho in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Idaho ranks 39th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Midvale
- Health Insurance: Midvale vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Idaho residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $187.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in ID was
18% less than the national average of $227.
- Idaho ranked 5th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Midvale, ID
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Midvale, ID
Health Care Expenses in Idaho 
Residents in the state of Idaho spent an average of $5658 per capita on health care expenses, which was
17% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Idaho 
Residents of Idaho spent 37% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Idaho
The city of Midvale is located in Washington County in the state of Idaho and has an approximate population of 171. 
Midvale, ID Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Midvale, or for additional resources about Midvale Health Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)