Health Insurance Providers in Union, IL
Health Insurance in Union, IL
Union Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Union vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Illinois residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $247.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Illinois was
5% greater than the national average of $235.
- Illinois ranked 33rd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Union, IL
- Health Insurance Coverage: Union vs. U.S. 
- In Illinois, 87.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Illinois in 2013 was
2% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Illinois ranks 23rd in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Union
- Health Insurance: Union vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Illinois residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $242.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in IL was
7% greater than the national average of $227.
- Illinois ranked 34th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Union, IL
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Union, IL
Health Care Expenses in Illinois 
Residents in the state of Illinois spent an average of $6756 per capita on health care expenses, which was
1% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Illinois 
Residents of Illinois spent 40% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Illinois
The village of Union is located in McHenry County in the state of Illinois and has an approximate population of 580. 
Union, IL Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Union, or for additional resources about Union Health Insurance, visit the Illinois Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)