Health Insurance Providers in Chesterton, IN
Health Insurance in Chesterton, IN
Chesterton Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Chesterton vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Indiana residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $239.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Indiana was
2% greater than the national average of $235.
- Indiana ranked 28th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Chesterton, IN
- Health Insurance Coverage: Chesterton vs. U.S. 
- In Indiana, 86.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Indiana in 2013 was
1% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Indiana ranks 30th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Chesterton
- Health Insurance: Chesterton vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Indiana residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $228.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in IN was
0% greater than the national average of $227.
- Indiana ranked 24th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Chesterton, IN
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Chesterton, IN
Health Care Expenses in Indiana 
Residents in the state of Indiana spent an average of $6666 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Indiana 
Residents of Indiana spent 39% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about Indiana
The town of Chesterton is located in Porter County in the state of Indiana and has an approximate population of 13,068. 
Chesterton, IN Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Chesterton, or for additional resources about Chesterton Health Insurance, visit the Indiana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)