Health Insurance Providers in Callender, IA
Health Insurance in Callender, IA
Callender Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Callender vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Iowa residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $251.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Iowa was
7% greater than the national average of $235.
- Iowa ranked 35th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Callender, IA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Callender vs. U.S. 
- In Iowa, 91.9% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Iowa in 2013 was
7% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Iowa ranks 5th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Callender
- Health Insurance: Callender vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Iowa residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $237.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in IA was
4% greater than the national average of $227.
- Iowa ranked 32nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Callender, IA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Callender, IA
Health Care Expenses in Iowa 
Residents in the state of Iowa spent an average of $6921 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Iowa 
Residents of Iowa spent 39% on Hospital Care 20% on Physician and Clinical Services and 41% on everything else.
Additional information about Iowa
The city of Callender is located in Webster County in the state of Iowa and has an approximate population of 376. 
Callender, IA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Callender, or for additional resources about Callender Health Insurance, visit the Iowa Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)