Health Insurance Providers in Sanborn, IA
Health Insurance in Sanborn, IA
Sanborn Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Sanborn vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Iowa residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $251.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Iowa was
7% greater than the national average of $235.
- Iowa ranked 35th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Sanborn, IA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Sanborn vs. U.S. 
- In Iowa, 91.9% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Iowa in 2013 was
7% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Iowa ranks 5th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Sanborn
- Health Insurance: Sanborn vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Iowa residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $237.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in IA was
4% greater than the national average of $227.
- Iowa ranked 32nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Sanborn, IA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Sanborn, IA
Health Care Expenses in Iowa 
Residents in the state of Iowa spent an average of $6921 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Iowa 
Residents of Iowa spent 39% on Hospital Care 20% on Physician and Clinical Services and 41% on everything else.
Additional information about Iowa
The city of Sanborn is located in OBrien County in the state of Iowa and has an approximate population of 1,404. 
Sanborn, IA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Sanborn, or for additional resources about Sanborn Health Insurance, visit the Iowa Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)