Health Insurance Providers in Yorktown, IA
Health Insurance in Yorktown, IA
Yorktown Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Yorktown vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Iowa residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $251.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Iowa was
7% greater than the national average of $235.
- Iowa ranked 35th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Yorktown, IA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Yorktown vs. U.S. 
- In Iowa, 91.9% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Iowa in 2013 was
7% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Iowa ranks 5th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Yorktown
- Health Insurance: Yorktown vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Iowa residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $237.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in IA was
4% greater than the national average of $227.
- Iowa ranked 32nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Yorktown, IA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Yorktown, IA
Health Care Expenses in Iowa 
Residents in the state of Iowa spent an average of $6921 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Iowa 
Residents of Iowa spent 39% on Hospital Care 20% on Physician and Clinical Services and 41% on everything else.
Additional information about Iowa
The city of Yorktown is located in Page County in the state of Iowa and has an approximate population of 85. 
Yorktown, IA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Yorktown, or for additional resources about Yorktown Health Insurance, visit the Iowa Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)