Health Insurance Providers in Aurora, KS
Health Insurance in Aurora, KS
Aurora Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Aurora vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Kansas residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $229.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Kansas was
3% less than the national average of $235.
- Kansas ranked 21st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Aurora, KS
- Health Insurance Coverage: Aurora vs. U.S. 
- In Kansas, 87.7% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Kansas in 2013 was
3% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Kansas ranks 21st in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Aurora
- Health Insurance: Aurora vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Kansas residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $221.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in KS was
3% less than the national average of $227.
- Kansas ranked 19th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Aurora, KS
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Aurora, KS
Health Care Expenses in Kansas 
Residents in the state of Kansas spent an average of $6782 per capita on health care expenses, which was
0% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Kansas 
Residents of Kansas spent 37% on Hospital Care 26% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Kansas
The city of Aurora is located in Cloud County in the state of Kansas and has an approximate population of 60. 
Aurora, KS Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Aurora, or for additional resources about Aurora Health Insurance, visit the Kansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)