Health Insurance Providers in Edmond, KS
Health Insurance in Edmond, KS
Edmond Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Edmond vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Kansas residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $229.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Kansas was
3% less than the national average of $235.
- Kansas ranked 21st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Edmond, KS
- Health Insurance Coverage: Edmond vs. U.S. 
- In Kansas, 87.7% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Kansas in 2013 was
3% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Kansas ranks 21st in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Edmond
- Health Insurance: Edmond vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Kansas residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $221.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in KS was
3% less than the national average of $227.
- Kansas ranked 19th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Edmond, KS
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Edmond, KS
Health Care Expenses in Kansas 
Residents in the state of Kansas spent an average of $6782 per capita on health care expenses, which was
0% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Kansas 
Residents of Kansas spent 37% on Hospital Care 26% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Kansas
The city of Edmond is located in Norton County in the state of Kansas and has an approximate population of 49. 
Edmond, KS Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Edmond, or for additional resources about Edmond Health Insurance, visit the Kansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the U.S. In 2009: $8,086/person.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)