Health Insurance Providers in Hindman, KY
Health Insurance in Hindman, KY
Hindman Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Hindman vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Kentucky residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $231.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Kentucky was
2% less than the national average of $235.
- Kentucky ranked 23rd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Hindman, KY
- Health Insurance Coverage: Hindman vs. U.S. 
- In Kentucky, 85.7% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Kentucky in 2013 was
0% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Kentucky ranks 34th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Hindman
- Health Insurance: Hindman vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Kentucky residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $233.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in KY was
3% greater than the national average of $227.
- Kentucky ranked 31st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Hindman, KY
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Hindman, KY
Health Care Expenses in Kentucky 
Residents in the state of Kentucky spent an average of $6596 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Kentucky 
Residents of Kentucky spent 40% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about Kentucky
The city of Hindman is located in Knott County in the state of Kentucky and has an approximate population of 777. 
Hindman, KY Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Hindman, or for additional resources about Hindman Health Insurance, visit the Kentucky Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)