Health Insurance Providers in Rolling Hills, KY
Health Insurance in Rolling Hills, KY
Rolling Hills Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Rolling Hills vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Kentucky residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $231.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Kentucky was
2% less than the national average of $235.
- Kentucky ranked 23rd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Rolling Hills, KY
- Health Insurance Coverage: Rolling Hills vs. U.S. 
- In Kentucky, 85.7% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Kentucky in 2013 was
0% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Kentucky ranks 34th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Rolling Hills
- Health Insurance: Rolling Hills vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Kentucky residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $233.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in KY was
3% greater than the national average of $227.
- Kentucky ranked 31st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Rolling Hills, KY
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Rolling Hills, KY
Health Care Expenses in Kentucky 
Residents in the state of Kentucky spent an average of $6596 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Kentucky 
Residents of Kentucky spent 40% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about Kentucky
About Rolling Hills
The city of Rolling Hills is located in Jefferson County in the state of Kentucky and has an approximate population of 959. 
Rolling Hills, KY Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Rolling Hills, or for additional resources about Rolling Hills Health Insurance, visit the Kentucky Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)