Health Insurance Providers in Dixie Inn, LA
Health Insurance in Dixie Inn, LA
Dixie Inn Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Dixie Inn vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Louisiana residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $249.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Louisiana was
6% greater than the national average of $235.
- Louisiana ranked 34th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Dixie Inn, LA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Dixie Inn vs. U.S. 
- In Louisiana, 83.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Louisiana in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Louisiana ranks 41st in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Dixie Inn
- Health Insurance: Dixie Inn vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Louisiana residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $244.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in LA was
7% greater than the national average of $227.
- Louisiana ranked 35th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Dixie Inn, LA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Dixie Inn, LA
Health Care Expenses in Louisiana 
Residents in the state of Louisiana spent an average of $6795 per capita on health care expenses, which was
0% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Louisiana 
Residents of Louisiana spent 37% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Louisiana
About Dixie Inn
The village of Dixie Inn is located in Webster County in the state of Louisiana and has an approximate population of 273. 
Dixie Inn, LA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Dixie Inn, or for additional resources about Dixie Inn Health Insurance, visit the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)