Health Insurance Providers in Grayson, LA
Health Insurance in Grayson, LA
Grayson Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Grayson vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Louisiana residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $249.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Louisiana was
6% greater than the national average of $235.
- Louisiana ranked 34th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Grayson, LA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Grayson vs. U.S. 
- In Louisiana, 83.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Louisiana in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Louisiana ranks 41st in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Grayson
- Health Insurance: Grayson vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Louisiana residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $244.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in LA was
7% greater than the national average of $227.
- Louisiana ranked 35th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Grayson, LA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Grayson, LA
Health Care Expenses in Louisiana 
Residents in the state of Louisiana spent an average of $6795 per capita on health care expenses, which was
0% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Louisiana 
Residents of Louisiana spent 37% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Louisiana
The village of Grayson is located in Caldwell County in the state of Louisiana and has an approximate population of 532. 
Grayson, LA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Grayson, or for additional resources about Grayson Health Insurance, visit the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)