Health Insurance Providers in Hall Summit, LA
Health Insurance in Hall Summit, LA
Hall Summit Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Hall Summit vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Louisiana residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $249.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Louisiana was
6% greater than the national average of $235.
- Louisiana ranked 34th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Hall Summit, LA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Hall Summit vs. U.S. 
- In Louisiana, 83.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Louisiana in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Louisiana ranks 41st in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Hall Summit
- Health Insurance: Hall Summit vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Louisiana residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $244.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in LA was
7% greater than the national average of $227.
- Louisiana ranked 35th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Hall Summit, LA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Hall Summit, LA
Health Care Expenses in Louisiana 
Residents in the state of Louisiana spent an average of $6795 per capita on health care expenses, which was
0% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Louisiana 
Residents of Louisiana spent 37% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Louisiana
About Hall Summit
The village of Hall Summit is located in Red River County in the state of Louisiana and has an approximate population of 300. 
Hall Summit, LA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Hall Summit, or for additional resources about Hall Summit Health Insurance, visit the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)