Health Insurance Providers in Biddeford, ME
Health Insurance in Biddeford, ME
Biddeford Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Biddeford vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Maine residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $336.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Maine was
43% greater than the national average of $235.
- Maine ranked 46th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Biddeford, ME
- Health Insurance Coverage: Biddeford vs. U.S. 
- In Maine, 88.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Maine in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Maine ranks 17th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Biddeford
- Health Insurance: Biddeford vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Maine residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $334.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in ME was
47% greater than the national average of $227.
- Maine ranked 46th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Biddeford, ME
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Biddeford, ME
Health Care Expenses in Maine 
Residents in the state of Maine spent an average of $8521 per capita on health care expenses, which was
25% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Maine 
Residents of Maine spent 38% on Hospital Care 18% on Physician and Clinical Services and 43% on everything else.
Additional information about Maine
The city of Biddeford is located in York County in the state of Maine and has an approximate population of 21,277. 
Biddeford, ME Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Biddeford, or for additional resources about Biddeford Health Insurance, visit the Maine Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)