Health Insurance Providers in Gardiner, ME
Health Insurance in Gardiner, ME
Gardiner Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Gardiner vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Maine residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $336.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Maine was
43% greater than the national average of $235.
- Maine ranked 46th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Gardiner, ME
- Health Insurance Coverage: Gardiner vs. U.S. 
- In Maine, 88.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Maine in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Maine ranks 17th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Gardiner
- Health Insurance: Gardiner vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Maine residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $334.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in ME was
47% greater than the national average of $227.
- Maine ranked 46th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Gardiner, ME
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Gardiner, ME
Health Care Expenses in Maine 
Residents in the state of Maine spent an average of $8521 per capita on health care expenses, which was
25% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Maine 
Residents of Maine spent 38% on Hospital Care 18% on Physician and Clinical Services and 43% on everything else.
Additional information about Maine
The city of Gardiner is located in Kennebec County in the state of Maine and has an approximate population of 5,800. 
Gardiner, ME Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Gardiner, or for additional resources about Gardiner Health Insurance, visit the Maine Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)