Health Insurance Providers in Annapolis, MD
Health Insurance in Annapolis, MD
Annapolis Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Annapolis vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Maryland residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $180.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Maryland was
23% less than the national average of $235.
- Maryland ranked 4th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Annapolis, MD
- Health Insurance Coverage: Annapolis vs. U.S. 
- In Maryland, 89.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Maryland in 2013 was
5% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Maryland ranks 11th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Annapolis
- Health Insurance: Annapolis vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Maryland residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $168.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in MD was
26% less than the national average of $227.
- Maryland ranked 2nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Annapolis, MD
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Annapolis, MD
Health Care Expenses in Maryland 
Residents in the state of Maryland spent an average of $7492 per capita on health care expenses, which was
10% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Maryland 
Residents of Maryland spent 37% on Hospital Care 24% on Physician and Clinical Services and 39% on everything else.
Additional information about Maryland
The city of Annapolis is located in Anne Arundel County in the state of Maryland and has an approximate population of 38,394. 
Annapolis, MD Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Annapolis, or for additional resources about Annapolis Health Insurance, visit the Maryland Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the U.S. In 2009: $8,086/person.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)