Health Insurance Providers in Crisfield, MD
Health Insurance in Crisfield, MD
Crisfield Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Crisfield vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Maryland residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $180.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Maryland was
23% less than the national average of $235.
- Maryland ranked 4th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Crisfield, MD
- Health Insurance Coverage: Crisfield vs. U.S. 
- In Maryland, 89.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Maryland in 2013 was
5% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Maryland ranks 11th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Crisfield
- Health Insurance: Crisfield vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Maryland residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $168.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in MD was
26% less than the national average of $227.
- Maryland ranked 2nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Crisfield, MD
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Crisfield, MD
Health Care Expenses in Maryland 
Residents in the state of Maryland spent an average of $7492 per capita on health care expenses, which was
10% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Maryland 
Residents of Maryland spent 37% on Hospital Care 24% on Physician and Clinical Services and 39% on everything else.
Additional information about Maryland
The city of Crisfield is located in Somerset County in the state of Maryland and has an approximate population of 2,726. 
Crisfield, MD Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Crisfield, or for additional resources about Crisfield Health Insurance, visit the Maryland Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)