Health Insurance Providers in Perry, MI
Health Insurance in Perry, MI
Perry Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Perry vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Michigan residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $204.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Michigan was
13% less than the national average of $235.
- Michigan ranked 9th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Perry, MI
- Health Insurance Coverage: Perry vs. U.S. 
- In Michigan, 89.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Michigan in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Michigan ranks 16th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Perry
- Health Insurance: Perry vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Michigan residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $201.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in MI was
11% less than the national average of $227.
- Michigan ranked 8th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Perry, MI
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Perry, MI
Health Care Expenses in Michigan 
Residents in the state of Michigan spent an average of $6618 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Michigan 
Residents of Michigan spent 41% on Hospital Care 21% on Physician and Clinical Services and 39% on everything else.
Additional information about Michigan
The city of Perry is located in Shiawassee County in the state of Michigan and has an approximate population of 2,188. 
Perry, MI Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Perry, or for additional resources about Perry Health Insurance, visit the Michigan Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)