Health Insurance Providers in Tonka Bay, MN
Health Insurance in Tonka Bay, MN
Tonka Bay Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Tonka Bay vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Minnesota residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $236.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Minnesota was
0% greater than the national average of $235.
- Minnesota ranked 25th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Tonka Bay, MN
- Health Insurance Coverage: Tonka Bay vs. U.S. 
- In Minnesota, 91.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Minnesota in 2013 was
7% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Minnesota ranks 6th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Tonka Bay
- Health Insurance: Tonka Bay vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Minnesota residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $231.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in MN was
2% greater than the national average of $227.
- Minnesota ranked 28th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Tonka Bay, MN
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Tonka Bay, MN
Health Care Expenses in Minnesota 
Residents in the state of Minnesota spent an average of $7409 per capita on health care expenses, which was
9% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Minnesota 
Residents of Minnesota spent 35% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 43% on everything else.
Additional information about Minnesota
About Tonka Bay
The city of Tonka Bay is located in Hennepin County in the state of Minnesota and has an approximate population of 1,475. 
Tonka Bay, MN Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Tonka Bay, or for additional resources about Tonka Bay Health Insurance, visit the Minnesota Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)