Health Insurance Providers in Altenburg, MO
Health Insurance in Altenburg, MO
Altenburg Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Altenburg vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Missouri residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $195.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Missouri was
17% less than the national average of $235.
- Missouri ranked 7th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Altenburg, MO
- Health Insurance Coverage: Altenburg vs. U.S. 
- In Missouri, 87.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Missouri in 2013 was
2% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Missouri ranks 24th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Altenburg
- Health Insurance: Altenburg vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Missouri residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $193.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in MO was
15% less than the national average of $227.
- Missouri ranked 6th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Altenburg, MO
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Altenburg, MO
Health Care Expenses in Missouri 
Residents in the state of Missouri spent an average of $6967 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Missouri 
Residents of Missouri spent 45% on Hospital Care 18% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Missouri
The city of Altenburg is located in Perry County in the state of Missouri and has an approximate population of 352. 
Altenburg, MO Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Altenburg, or for additional resources about Altenburg Health Insurance, visit the Missouri Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)