Health Insurance Providers in Rockville, MO
Health Insurance in Rockville, MO
Rockville Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Rockville vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Missouri residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $195.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Missouri was
17% less than the national average of $235.
- Missouri ranked 7th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Rockville, MO
- Health Insurance Coverage: Rockville vs. U.S. 
- In Missouri, 87.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Missouri in 2013 was
2% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Missouri ranks 24th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Rockville
- Health Insurance: Rockville vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Missouri residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $193.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in MO was
15% less than the national average of $227.
- Missouri ranked 6th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Rockville, MO
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Rockville, MO
Health Care Expenses in Missouri 
Residents in the state of Missouri spent an average of $6967 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Missouri 
Residents of Missouri spent 45% on Hospital Care 18% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Missouri
The city of Rockville is located in Bates County in the state of Missouri and has an approximate population of 166. 
Rockville, MO Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Rockville, or for additional resources about Rockville Health Insurance, visit the Missouri Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the U.S. In 2009: $8,086/person.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)