Health Insurance Providers in Baker, MT
Health Insurance in Baker, MT
Baker Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Baker vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Montana residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $244.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Montana was
4% greater than the national average of $235.
- Montana ranked 31st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Baker, MT
- Health Insurance Coverage: Baker vs. U.S. 
- In Montana, 83.5% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Montana in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Montana ranks 40th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Baker
- Health Insurance: Baker vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Montana residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $226.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in MT was
0% less than the national average of $227.
- Montana ranked 22nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Baker, MT
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Baker, MT
Health Care Expenses in Montana 
Residents in the state of Montana spent an average of $6640 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Montana 
Residents of Montana spent 43% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 35% on everything else.
Additional information about Montana
The city of Baker is located in Fallon County in the state of Montana and has an approximate population of 1,741. 
Baker, MT Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Baker, or for additional resources about Baker Health Insurance, visit the Montana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The average family of four in the United States spends about $20,728 per year on healthcare.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)