Health Insurance Providers in Harbine, NE
Health Insurance in Harbine, NE
Harbine Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Harbine vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Nebraska residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $237.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Nebraska was
1% greater than the national average of $235.
- Nebraska ranked 26th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Harbine, NE
- Health Insurance Coverage: Harbine vs. U.S. 
- In Nebraska, 88.7% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Nebraska in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Nebraska ranks 18th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Harbine
- Health Insurance: Harbine vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Nebraska residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $227.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NE was
exactly equal to the national average of $227.
- Nebraska ranked 23rd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Harbine, NE
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Harbine, NE
Health Care Expenses in Nebraska 
Residents in the state of Nebraska spent an average of $7048 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Nebraska 
Residents of Nebraska spent 42% on Hospital Care 21% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Nebraska
The village of Harbine is located in Jefferson County in the state of Nebraska and has an approximate population of 49. 
Harbine, NE Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Harbine, or for additional resources about Harbine Health Insurance, visit the Nebraska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)