Health Insurance Providers in Nevada
Health Insurance in Nevada
Nevada Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: NV vs. U.S. 
- Nevada residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $207 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in Nevada was
12% less than the national average of $235.
- Nevada ranked 10th in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in Nevada
- Health Insurance Coverage: NV vs. U.S. 
- In Nevada, 79.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Nevada in 2013 was
7% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Nevada ranks 50th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in Nevada
- 2012 NV Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, Nevada residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $203.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in NV was
11% less than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, Nevada ranked 9th in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Nevada
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Nevada
Health Care Expenses in Nevada 
Residents in the state of Nevada spent an average of $5735 per capita on health care expenses, which was
16% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Nevada 
Residents of Nevada spent 34% on Hospital Care 30% on Physician and Clinical Services and 36% on everything else.
Additional information about Nevada
The population of the state of Nevada is approximately 2,700,551, which ranks 35th in the nation. 
NV Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Nevada, or for additional resources about Nevada Health Insurance, visit the Nevada Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)