Health Insurance Providers in West Wendover, NV
Health Insurance in West Wendover, NV
West Wendover Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: West Wendover vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Nevada residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $207.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Nevada was
12% less than the national average of $235.
- Nevada ranked 10th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in West Wendover, NV
- Health Insurance Coverage: West Wendover vs. U.S. 
- In Nevada, 79.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Nevada in 2013 was
7% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Nevada ranks 50th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in West Wendover
- Health Insurance: West Wendover vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Nevada residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $203.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NV was
11% less than the national average of $227.
- Nevada ranked 9th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for West Wendover, NV
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in West Wendover, NV
Health Care Expenses in Nevada 
Residents in the state of Nevada spent an average of $5735 per capita on health care expenses, which was
16% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Nevada 
Residents of Nevada spent 34% on Hospital Care 30% on Physician and Clinical Services and 36% on everything else.
Additional information about Nevada
About West Wendover
The city of West Wendover is located in Elko County in the state of Nevada and has an approximate population of 4,410. 
West Wendover, NV Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in West Wendover, or for additional resources about West Wendover Health Insurance, visit the Nevada Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)