Health Insurance Providers in New Hampshire
Health Insurance in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance Rates: NH vs. U.S. 
- New Hampshire residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $302 in 2013.
- This average Health Insurance premium in New Hampshire was
29% greater than the national average of $235.
- New Hampshire ranked 44th in the nation in Health Insurance rates in this year.
Health Insurance Coverage in New Hampshire
- Health Insurance Coverage: NH vs. U.S. 
- In New Hampshire, 89.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in New Hampshire in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- New Hampshire ranks 13th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Rates in New Hampshire
- 2012 NH Health Insurance Rates vs. U.S. 
- In 2012, New Hampshire residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $300.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance rate in NH was
32% greater than the national average of $227.
- In 2012, New Hampshire ranked 44th in the nation in Health Insurance rates.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for New Hampshire
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in New Hampshire
Health Care Expenses in New Hampshire 
Residents in the state of New Hampshire spent an average of $7839 per capita on health care expenses, which was
15% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in New Hampshire 
Residents of New Hampshire spent 38% on Hospital Care 24% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about New Hampshire
About New Hampshire
The population of the state of New Hampshire is approximately 1,316,470, which ranks 41st in the nation. 
NH Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in New Hampshire, or for additional resources about New Hampshire Health Insurance, visit the New Hampshire Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)