Health Insurance Providers in Portsmouth, NH
Health Insurance in Portsmouth, NH
Portsmouth Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Portsmouth vs. U.S. (2013) 
- New Hampshire residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $302.
- This average Health Insurance rate in New Hampshire was
29% greater than the national average of $235.
- New Hampshire ranked 44th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Portsmouth, NH
- Health Insurance Coverage: Portsmouth vs. U.S. 
- In New Hampshire, 89.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in New Hampshire in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- New Hampshire ranks 13th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Portsmouth
- Health Insurance: Portsmouth vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, New Hampshire residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $300.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NH was
32% greater than the national average of $227.
- New Hampshire ranked 44th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Portsmouth, NH
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Portsmouth, NH
Health Care Expenses in New Hampshire 
Residents in the state of New Hampshire spent an average of $7839 per capita on health care expenses, which was
15% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in New Hampshire 
Residents of New Hampshire spent 38% on Hospital Care 24% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about New Hampshire
The city of Portsmouth is located in Rockingham County in the state of New Hampshire and has an approximate population of 20,779. 
Portsmouth, NH Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Portsmouth, or for additional resources about Portsmouth Health Insurance, visit the New Hampshire Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The average family of four in the United States spends about $20,728 per year on healthcare.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)